The Bradley Inn, a New Harbor B&B, is located in Coastal "Downeast" Maine -- a glorious wonderland of golden, slanting light and quaint villages. In the pure, crisp air, under crystal blue skies, you can discover and enjoy all that our craggy shores and sparkling bays have to offer: outdoor recreation, antiques and crafts, local heritage, and picturesque country lanes.
Explore the many scenic wonders and active pursuits of the Pemaquid Point and New Harbor areas, as well as further up the coast in nearby Rockland and Camden. The “Top 20” suggestions and links below will start you on your way. Be sure to ask an innkeeper for advice or assistance with information or reservations. We’re here to ensure you enjoy your visit to all that is Downeast and coastal Maine.
2. Fish for mackerel off the town dock
3. Eat lobster at The Contented Sole while you look for harbor Porpoises
5. Go on a Puffin watch on the wonderful Hardy Boat
6. Scout for periwinkles at Rachel Carson salt pond (they poke their heads out when you hum)
7. Bike the loop on a really slow bike
8. Rock hop along the Pemaquid Point shore
9. Picnic by the Pemquid Point Lighthouse
10. Soak up the sunset sipping pink champagne
11. Check out the very cool Colonial Pemaquid museum
12. Fly a kite at Fort William Henry
13. Check out all the places to eat oysters (ask an innkeeper about this one!)
15. View paintings from the Wyeth family and other talented artists at the exceptional Farnsworth Museum in Rockland.
16. Experience Maine’s rich seafaring history at the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath.
17. Bike the Christmas Cove Loop
18. Stroll the streets of lovely Camden
19. Sail on a windjammer in the Camden Harbor. We highly recommend the schooner "Surprise" for a 2-hour day trip out into Penobscot Bay.
20. Come back to the inn and have a massage at our Rose Hip Spa!