Dining at The Bradley Inn is an experience you will never forget, however in this upside down time we are offering take out meals that you can enjoy at home. As of May 22 we will be opening our restaurant to the public in addition to offering Take Out on Fridays and Saturdays evenings. We will be following all the required guidelines provided by the Governor’s office and taking any precautions we feel are neccessary to keep our guests and staff safe. We ask that if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to Covid-19 that you opt for take out meals instead of eating in the restaurant.
We would also like to Thank all of you that have supported us by purchasing take out meals and gift cards during this difficult time!
- Tavern room open at 5 pm with small plate foods available
- Dining room as well as tavern open at 6 pm for dinner
- Enjoy our traditional menu with added options for a meal under $20
- Tables spaced 6 feet apart and outdoor back deck tables available
- At the bar seating will be limited based upon the 6 foot separation requirement
- Reservations required, call prior to entering for seating 207-677-2105
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks, unless seated at the table
- Children must remain seated
Take out dining
- Scheduled pick up between 4 pm – 7 pm
- Call in advance to place your order
- We will be asking for credit card information when you call to avoid contact upon pick up
- Menu available is posted below
Our inn doubles as a restaurant – one of the finest in the area. During the day our inn guests enjoy our sumptuous breakfast with house-baked goods. In the evening we are open to the public, we offer a fine dining experience serving gourmet, made from scratch food, in a casual yet elegant atmosphere.
We attempt to source as much local product as possible, developing relationships with local farms for produce and meats, creameries for cheese, lobstermen and oyster farmers for our shellfish, other local businesses for seafood, cured meats, product for our bar…plus more. Our goal is to move as close to from farm to table and then to fork as possible.
In addition, Chef Ross Moskwa is a master at providing Gluten Free foods, plus accommodating other food allergies and preferences. He knows the struggle personally so understands the importance of avoiding cross contamination and how to offer delicious foods that meet our guests needs.
We also host group events, such as holiday parties, birthday celebrations, bridal and baby showers or other special occasions as well as business meetings. Please call 207-677-2105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire for availability and for group event parameters provided by the Governor’s office.
The dining room exudes casual elegance with its wooden tables, blue glassware, and soft nautical lighting, looking out towards the back gardens.
The tavern is warm and inviting, with its ship lap walls, wooden ship models, and muted lighting. Designed with a nautical theme and a warm ambiance, the tavern has become a favorite gathering spot for overnight guests, restaurant guests, and Pemaquid Point locals.
Whichever room you dine in you can expect the same gourmet food from the kitchen. Join us for dinner to experience fine dining that will include a gourmet meal, artistic presentation, great wine, crafted cocktails and excellent service.