The Bradley Inn is in a very special area, ideally situated for reaching many of Maine’s iconic spots. You can explore New Harbor and Pemaquid Point or move up the coast a bit to the Rockland/Camden area. With its granite shores, crashing waves, lobster buoys, and wildlife, you can literally just walk from the inn to explore the area around the Point. The Bradley Inn is the perfect landing spot for your Maine vacation.
You may also consider some of the following:
- Kayak on the Pemaquid River
- Eat lobster at one of the local “on-the-dock” restaurants
- Go Puffin, Firework, etc. on the Hardy Boats right out of New Harbor
- Bike around the area
- Fish off the rocks, a boat, or the town dock
- Enjoy the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens located nearby in the Boothbay area – they feature 295 acres of tidal shore land!
- Visit the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath on their 20-acre campus on the Kennebec River
- Check out Fort William Henry located on the Pemaquid Peninsula
- Go tide pool hopping at Rachel Carson Salt Water Pond
- Admire the art of the Wyeth Family and other talented artists at the Farnsworth Museum in Rockland
- Shop in Damariscotta and Round Pond
- Drive up to Camden or down to Booth Bay to walk, shop, and eat