The Carriage House, a renovated barn that contains two guest rooms and one suite, is set slightly away from the main building of The Bradley Inn. These guest rooms are peaceful and private – the ideal choice for your Midcoast Maine vacation.
Note all rates indicated are for 2 Guests, add $35 for each guest over two.
The Carriage House in its entirety is also available for a minimum 5 day rental, making it the perfect place for a family to enjoy the area. This whole house rental does not include breakfast service at the inn nor does it include daily housekeeping or personal product amenities. Towels will be replenished after 3 days, if needed.
Deposit of the greater of one night plus tax or 50% of total stay will be taken upon booking.
Cancellation policy: your deposit is fully refundable less a $30 processing fee if made prior to 14 days in advance of your arrival.
- MA, ME, NY, NJ, CT, VT and NH residents may come without testing or a Certificate of Compliance
- Out of state residents, except for those mentioned above, are required by the Governor to obtain a negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours of arrival and provide a Certificate of Compliance at check in
- Contactless check-in is being offered, an email will be sent prior to arriving for your review and submission
- Keys and welcome letter will be in your room
- We will continue to be available to show you to your room and carry luggage
- All guests must wear a mask inside the inn buildings in any common space
- To keep you and our staff safe multiday makeups have been suspended
- A laundry bag will be placed in the guest room for towels and linens that require replacing
- We will be providing single use tissue packages, hand sanitizer and cosmetic amenities
- Full sanitizing and disinfecting measures have been put into place in addition to our customary cleaning protocol
- A mister that creates and dispenses stabalized aqueous ozone is used in guest rooms and common areas
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in high use areas of the property
- Our staff will be wearing masks and taking all the required precautions to keep you and themselves safe