The main building of The Bradley Inn has 12 guest rooms that either look out to John’s Bay in the distance or onto the beautiful perennial gardens that grace the property. Each room of our New Harbor B&B is uniquely decorated and includes its own private bathroom. The nightly room rates are based upon double occupancy and include a full breakfast. Tea and freshly baked cookies are available around 3 pm daily.
All room rates are for two guests, add $35 for any additional guests in a room. Note, not all rooms can accomodate more than two guests, please call 207-677-2105 with any questions you may have.
Deposit of the greater of one night plus tax or 50% of total stay will be taken upon booking.
Cancellation policy: your deposit is fully refundable less a $30 processing fee if made prior to 14 days in advance of your arrival.
- ME, VT and NH residents may come without testing or a Certificate of Compliance
- Out of state residents, except for those mentioned above, are required by the Governor to obtain a negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours of arrival and provide a Certificate of Compliance at check in
- Contactless check-in is being offered, an email will be sent prior to arriving for your review and submission
- Keys and welcome letter will be in your room
- We will continue to be available to show you to your room and carry luggage
- All guests must wear a mask inside the inn buildings in any common space
- To keep you and our staff safe multiday makeups have been suspended
- A laundry bag will be placed in the guest room for towels and linens that require replacing
- We will be providing single use tissue packages, hand sanitizer and cosmetic amenities
- Full sanitizing and disinfecting measures have been put into place in addition to our customary cleaning protocol
- A mister that creates and dispenses stabalized aqueous ozone is used in guest rooms and common areas
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in high use areas of the property
- Our staff will be wearing masks and taking all the required precautions to keep you and themselves safe